4 Days Complimentary Photography Included
Mon–Sun 7am–9pm ET
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Cumberland Island National Seashore, Amelia Island, Talbot Island State Park, Ichetucknee Springs, Silver Springs
Monday – Thursday
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
- Holistic adventure experience, four days of mindfulness, wellness, exercise, and confidence
- Amelia Island and our surrounding waterway provides a world class destination for multiple paddleboard experiences.
- All gear and instruction provided to build your strength and self-reliance on the water
- Daily healthy, delicious lunches to all with fresh, local ingredients
- Exclusive landscapes, marshes, creeks, along with its rare ecosystems and wildlife like manatees, white pelicans, endangered sea turtles, and roseate spoonbills
- Free evenings to choose your own activities and explore around the island
- Daily retreat expeditions are fully planned, curated, and executed to deliver you a world class paddleboard experience
Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) offers a unique and novel way to experience Amelia Island’s waterways, with the added benefit of a full-body workout. A holistic adventure experience, your Paddleboard Retreat provides four days of mindfulness, wellness, exercise, and confidence. We provide all the gear and instruction to build your strength and self-reliance on the water. Our Paddleboard Retreat Adventure is designed to allow you to fully check out of your day-to-day life and live an experience you will treasure forever!
Paddleboarding gives you a distinctive vantage point for viewing the horizon along with the pristine waterways of Amelia Island, Cumberland Island, Talbot Island, Timucuan Trail and surrounding state and national parks. Amelia Adventures provides daily healthy, delicious lunches to all participants, some cooked on site using local fish and fresh farm grown fruits and vegetables. Most evenings are free for participants to choose their own activities, whether it’s a surf session on the beach, sunset on the river, discovering Amelia’s Island culinary scene, or just taking it easy with a good book. Our Paddleboarding Retreat is your time to do you!
Amelia Island is a world-class destination for paddleboarding, with its exclusive landscapes, marshes, creeks, along with its rare ecosystems and wildlife like dolphin, manatees,wild horses, white pelicans, endangered sea turtles, and roseate spoonbills.
The proficient guides at Amelia Adventures take care of all your adventure logistics by tracking tide, current, and weather forecasts to ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience on the water. Yoga sessions are scheduled, set in various locations around the island, to realign and balance your body and mental awareness during your week of adventure. Due to the vast number of SUP opportunities in our area, no two adventure retreats are alike!
For your complete 4-Day Paddleboarding Retreat schedule, pricing, transportation and lodging suggestions call 904-500-8687.
Paddleboard retreat Itinerary
- Daily planning for weather and tidal currents to ensure an epic paddle experience.
- Lunch is provided
- Complete guide support on all logistics starting before your arrival on Amelia Island. We are here to help
Meet up and orientation at Amelia Adventures’ outpost. We meet and go over the week ahead, taking time to get to know the life experience you bring to the team and learn your personal goals for our time together.
Coastal Estuary expedition including Fort Clinch State Park, Amelia Island Lighthouse, the Amelia River and Tiger Island.
Cumberland Island Expedition. Explore the Cumberland Island National Seashore. The national park is on a remote Island with wild horses, abundant wildlife, and miles of pristine coastline.
Talbot Island Exploration. The Talbot Island State Park is home to both Big and Little Talbot Islands. Here we explore tidal marsh, ocean sound, and driftwood beaches.
Timucuan Paddleboard Expedition. Explore the Timucuan Park Foundation’s natural and cultural waterways. Kingsley Plantation, Huguenot Sound, and the Fort George Inlet provide both epic paddleboard and paddle surf experiences.
In case of high winds or coastal weather:
Inland fresh water exploration. With a few options to choose from our paddle will range from old florida cypress eco systems to clear water springs with opportunity to paddle with manatee, monkeys, birds and all the wildlife that calls Florida Home.
Wellness & Adventure Activities are scheduled through the week and can include:
- Yoga Sessions
- Paddle Surfing & Surfing Sessions
- Sunrise & Sunset
432 South 8th Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Paddleboard retreat dates
September 28th – October 1st
October 26th – 29th
November 30th – December 3rd
Due to covid we have Updated guest lodging for a safe and COMFORTABLE stay for you, your friends and family.
- Retreat guests book own lodging providing the perfect accommodations for your group and budget.
- Lodging partners include Amelia Island hotels, BnB’s, and condo rentals.
- Tent and RV camping is available at either the Fort Clinch State Park or Talbot Island State Park from $26/night.
- For more information about lodging partners and options for you and your group email [email protected] or Call 904-500-8687
Due to covid we have Updated retreat Cancellation & Transfer policies.
On Every Amelia Adventure
You May Also Enjoy These Adventures…
Amelia & Cumberland Island
Private Boat Charter
Fernandina Beach & Amelia River
Cumberland Island Dungeness Ruins
Leave No Trace
We at Amelia Adventures are proud to practice Leave No Trace outdoor ethics.
This means that we encourage and teach our guests to take only photos and leave only footprints. But Leave No Trace is much more than that – it is a lifestyle that instills values and respect for our environment and our world.
We respect our local wildlife and ask that our guests enjoy observing animals, reptiles, and birds in their natural habitat, but always let them be, as nature intended.