Amelia Island Valentine’s Sunset or Nature Cruise
Up to 6 People 2 Hours ($125 /additional hour) Complimentary Photography Included
Mon–Sun 7am–9pm ET
Sunset Nature Tour
$300 /6 People
($125 /additional hour)
Amelia & Cumberland Islands
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
- 2-hour Amelia & Cumberland Island nature tour ending with romantic Florida sunset.
- Private Boat for just the two of you, or if you want you can bring up to six people total.
- Feel free to bring any food, wine, champagne, or beverage of choice.
- Meeting time is at 4:15pm and return time is about 6:15. Perfect for 7pm dinner reservations (wink, wink)
- Time slots can fill up but you can choose any boat tour time on the calendar before or after February 14th as well.
A magical evening for you and yours. Our Valentine’s Sunset Cruise is a romantic getaway filled with the beauty of Amelia and Cumberland Island, wildlife, dolphin, wild horses creating an amazing memory.
My husband, daughter, and son-in-law went on the Lofton Creek paddle and had a wonderful time. Catherine is a very knowledgeable guide, and we were able to see alligators, turtles and birds! This is a peaceful paddle in a unique blackwater creek, different from any kayak adventure we‘ve done before. It‘s definitely suitable for newcomers to paddling, but also interesting and different for those more experienced. We paddled upstream, would love to come back and do it again going downstream to see more scenery.
Amelia Adventures is Fantastic!
Catherine and Thomas at Amelia Adventures are fantastic. We called at the last minute to book a four-person kayak trip, and they were so accommodating. They quickly met us at the launch point to get us going out on Egan’s Creek and we had an awesome time. Catherine is an amazing kayak tour guide and photographer. She knew a ton about the birds on the creek and about the history of the area. She took amazing photos of us and of the wildlife we saw. If you find yourself on Amelia Island, definitely check them out and book an Amelia Adventure!
On Every Amelia Adventure
You May Also Enjoy These Adventures…
Amelia & Cumberland Island
Private Boat Charter
Fernandina Beach & Amelia River
Cumberland Island Dungeness Ruins