Amelia Island Teen Adventure Camp
2020 (12-15yr olds)
Your teenagers find their sense of adventure while honing kayak and paddle boarding skills on the beautiful waterways surrounding Amelia Island.
This two day Adventure Camp is designed to engage and entertain our student as we learn about kayaking and paddleboarding while having fun and being safe.
We will explore all things kayak and SUP, including equipment, reading tide tables and water safety. Our goal is to teach your teen skills necessary to have fun, have confidence, and to be a leader on the water.
Unplug and enjoy 2 days of paddlesport adventure.
- Kayak & Paddle Board Instruction
- Gain Confidence
- Safety Orientation
- Reading Tides & Weather
- Leadership skills
More dates are being added to the schedule so give a call with any inquiries about our Amelia Island Teen Adventure Camp!
Amelia Island Teen Adventure Camp Details:
- June 30 – July 1st Session Full – call to book
- August 3rd-4th
- 2 Days
- 9am to 2pm
- 13-15 year olds
- $110 per teen
- Day 1:
- Kayaking – Teens learn kayaking from land based safety instruction to on the water fun!
- Day 2:
- Paddleboarding: Teens learn safety and paddle confidence on paddleboards.
- Parents are responsible for providing a packed lunch for children.